Design of SEPAK®-G Structured Packings is similar to SEPAK® Packings, the SEPAK®-G corrugated sheet is made of metal gauze. SEPAK®-G Structured Packings are mainly used in chemical industry, pharmacy etc.
SEPAK®-G Structured Packings have a large number of theoretically perfect trays, minimum pressure drop for every meter and little liquid carryover.
Construction material: stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, bronze.
- Large number of theoretical degrees;
- Minimum pressure drop, 0.01-0.06 kPa for every theoretical degree;
- Good irrigation ability;
- Little liquid resistance;
- Minimum liquid load: approximately 0.2 m³ (m²xh).
- Distillation, which requires a large number of theoretical degrees - 4;
- Separation, distillation and absorption of thermally sensitive materials;
- Isomer separation;
- Laboratory separation as well as purification.