SCLO 3 HYCHLOR is a flowing amperometric sensor of free (residual) chlorine, supplied with a flow sensor and integrated injection valve (for feeding the sensor cleaner).
• The sensor is designed to work with sodium hypochlorite (attention: only inorganic chlorine).
• Material of electrodes - platinum / copper.
• For correct operation of the sensor, a constant flow of 40-60 l / h is required.
• The sensor is located under the installation of pH sensors and RedOx.
• Max. backpressure in the system : 5 bar.
• Max. temperature: 60 ° C.
• Measurement range: 0-2 ppm (0-2 mg / l).
• Stable measurement of chlorine is in the range 6-8 pH.