Processing of distillery stillage
Subsidiary enterprise "BTS-ENGINEERING" carries out construction of offices for the processing of distillery stillage.
At the stage of distilling alcohol, the main waste of its production is formed – distillery dreg. For existing alcohol production Subsidiary Enterprise "BTS-ENGINEERING" offers the construction of plants for the processing of distillery stillage.1
Distillery stillage is processed to produce DDGS:
- DDGS (dried distillers grains with solvents ) – can be used as a high-quality animal feed.
Advanced technologies used in the construction of post-alcohol bard processing units ensure high quality of the resulting dry enriched distiller's wash (DDGS) at a low level of energy consumption.
Department of complex processing of dried distillers – 3D model.
Use of membrane technologies for separation and thickening of process waste
- The scheme uses existing membrane installations with replacement ceramic membranes.
- The membrane technology reduces the consumption of "fresh" artesian water for the technology and reduces the discharge of process wastewater.
Projects for distillery stillage processing.
The production of DDGS.
- Development and implementation of DDGS production scheme from distillery stillage
- Development, laboratory research of filtration technologies in the production of ethanol, bioethanol, DDGS from distillery stillage
- Design of a laboratory ultrafiltration unit
- Debugging technologies on a laboratory installation
- Design and engineering of a pilot ultrafiltration plant
- Installation, start-up and operation of a pilot plant
- Development and implementation of integrated grain processing scheme
- Development and implementation of an automated process control system (automated process control system) using the original software product