Horizontal centrifugal pumps for pumping acids and alkalis from the polymer have a solid body and a viewing window to check the status of the mechanical seal.
Main features of a horizontal pump 100 MB
- the centrifugal pump performance to 9 m3 / h
- without welds;
- pumping liquids containing solid, and the insoluble particles of up to 7 mm.
- pumping viscous fluids up to 500 cps
- mechanical sealing lip or bellows;
- the use of a particularly contaminated fluids (seal TS);
- ease of maintenance and replacement of components;
- Low cost of spare parts.