Horizontal centrifugal pumps for pumping acids and alkalis from the polymer have a solid body and a viewing window to check the status of the mechanical seal.
Key features of a centrifugal pump 130 MB
- the centrifugal pump capacity up to 30 m3 / h;
- the pump is made without welds;
- pumping liquids containing solid, and the insoluble particles of up to 6 mm;
- pumping viscous fluids up to 500 cPz;
- mechanical sealing lip or bellows;
- Work with contaminated fluids;
- ease of maintenance and replacement of spare parts;
- Low cost of spare parts.