Horizontal centrifugal pump MB 150, PP, VITON, A, without engine
Horizontal centrifugal pumps for pumping acids and alkalis from the polymer have a solid body and a viewing window to check the status of the mechanical seal.
Main features of a horizontal pump 150 MB
- the centrifugal pump efficiency of up to 42 m³ / h;
- the pump is made without welds;
- possibly pumping liquids containing solid, and the insoluble particles of up to 2 mm;
- pumping viscous fluids up to 500 cps;
- mechanical sealing lip or bellows;
- Work with particularly contaminated reagents;
- convenient for maintenance and replacement of spare parts;
- low cost components.