Horizontal centrifugal pumps for pumping acids and alkalis from the polymer have a solid body and a viewing window to check the status of the mechanical seal.
Main features of a horizontal pump 180 MB
- high performance centrifugal pump - 75 m³ / h;
- the pump is made without welds;
- possibly pumping liquids containing solid, and the insoluble particles of up to 9 mm.
- pumping viscous fluids up to 500 cps
- mechanical sealing lip or bellows;
- work with very contaminated fluids
- Easy maintenance and parts replacement;
- low cost components.