Horizontal centrifugal pumps for pumping acids and alkalis from the polymer have a solid body and a viewing window to check the status of the mechanical seal.
Key features of a centrifugal pump 80 MB
- the centrifugal pump capacity to 6 m3 / h;
- without welds;
- pumping (particle size 5 mm);
- pumping viscous fluids up to 500 cps;
- mechanical sealing lip or bellows;
- the use of a particularly contaminated fluids (seal TS);
- ease of maintenance and replacement of components;
- Low cost of spare parts.