Sanitary Rotary Vane Pump RLP-Z. The pumping action of the rotary vane pump is created by rotating two pumping elements (rotors) in the chamber (rotor housing). The rotors are located on the shafts, which in turn are mounted inside the external gearbox and supported by bearings; the timing gears are also located on the shafts.
The camshafts transfer energy from the drive shaft to the driven shaft, synchronizing the rotors so that they rotate without contact with each other. When the rotors pass through the suction port, the resulting cavity increases, causing a decrease in pressure, which causes the pumped medium to flow into the rotor housing.
Advantages of vane pumps:
- no damage: often used in food products, as vane pumps pump solid particles without damaging the product;
- larger particle size: the size of the particles that can be pumped is often larger in cam pumps than in other piston pumps
- it is possible to pump low-viscosity liquids with reduced capacity;
- no metal-to-metal contact;
- suitable for hygienic applications thanks to the excellent CIP / SIP capabilities.
The main advantages of using a cam pump are excellent cleaning capabilities, easy maintenance and extended service life due to the improved design. Vane pumps mean reliable and safe pumping of food liquids and pharmaceutical-related liquids.
Vane pumps can be used in various applications:
1 Food and drink: milk, yogurt, honey, caramel, malt syrup, fruit syrup, sucralose oil, chocolate, cream, jam, peanut butter, sesame paste, tomato sauce, soy protein solution, raw materials, butter, cheese, egg liquid, batter, soy milk, yeast. etc.Fruit concentrates: pudding, jam, jelly and ketchup. Dough: fat, lard, etc.
2. Cosmetics: AE02, A0S, LAS, K12, APG, glycerin, sorbitol, cleansing cream, face cleanser, detergent, hand sanitizer, shampoo, skin cream, toothpaste, soap, washing powder, washing powder suspension, etc.
3. Medicine: extract emulsions and liquids for tablets, etc.
4. Chemical industry: dyes, pigments, chemical additives, printing and dyeing products, skin aids, silicone, glue, viscose, PVA, whale oil, acrylic, nylon, polyester, polypropylene paste, artificial fiber, functional fiber, polyacrylamide.
5. Petrochemical industry: petroleum products, heavy oils, bitumen, oil, lubricating oils, polyols, cyanate ether, etc.
6. Other: confectionery, bakery, chemical industry, etc.